Congratulations! You now have multiple jobs offer to choose from! We understand it could be a difficult decision to make, here are some tips and questions you can ask yourself which will help you decide which company is best for you.
1. Know Your Priorities
One of the first things to ask yourself is, what matters most to you? What are your priorities in your job search? Take a moment to reflect back again the reason why you want a new job.
- Do you want a higher salary pay?
- Do you want a better work-life balance?
- Do you want the ability and opportunity to grow within the company?
- Do you want higher responsibilities?
- Do you want to explore a new industry?
Once you wrote down all your priorities and what is most important to you, it will help you better make a decision based on your needs. As you will be able to cross out the companies that don’t meet your priorities.
2. Reason for Applying
What was the reason you wanted to join these companies in the first place? What are the benefits that they can offer you? Are you still excited to join them? What did you like about each company?
3. Company Work Culture
Finally, assess the company culture and the team.
- Did you like the company culture?
- How was your impression when you met with the hiring manager?
- How about the team?
- Do you see yourself working with these people for the upcoming years?
Hopefully, after reflecting on all these questions, it will help you choose which position will bring you more benefits. If you would like us to support you in finding new permanent or temporary job opportunities, please contact us at 03-4540-1780 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org