Are you passionate about the digital market and analyzing customer experiences? As Analytics Manager, you can gain valuable operational experience and industry knowledge. If you enjoy being a customer advocate and becoming the go-to person for Digital Analytics, this role is for you.
About Us: Our client's platform connects shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and exceptional customer service.
- Join our Digital Team and report to the Director of the Digital.
- Manage the Digital Analytics team and collaborate closely with other teams, including Performance Marketing, Digital Commerce & Programming, and Retention Marketing.
- Collaborate with the Merchandising and Broadcasting departments to create personalized shopping experiences through data-driven insights and marketing techniques.
- Lead the Digital Analytics team and drive business growth through digital and customer analytics.
- Represent the Digital department in local market analyst committees to contribute to digital transformation projects.
- Continuously evaluate and provide necessary tools and capabilities to support your team, including Performing Marketing Analysts, SEO Specialists, Retention Marketing Analysts, and Web Analysts.
- Actively share findings and recommendations with internal and external stakeholders through meetings and communication channels.
- Previous experience in an analytical role, preferably in a fast-paced e-commerce company.
- Strong knowledge of on-site analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics, with experience in data extraction and utilization.
- Familiarity with retail, analytics, and research best practices.
- Advanced computer skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, and proficiency in data extraction and analysis tools (SAS, SQL, Python, or R). Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau is beneficial.