Our client is a leader in the real estate industry with activities on a global scale. They have entrusted us with finding their Head of Accounting and Finance for the Japan office located in Tokyo. Kindly review the details below and contact me immediately for more questions and/or your application. We will secure you a meeting with them ASAP.
Thank you and best regards,
- JOB TITLE: Finance Controller, Japan
- DEPARTMENT: Finance
- MANAGE: 10 staff
- REASON: Replacement
- SALARY: 13-15M JPY/annum
- REPORTS TO: Country General Manager, Japan
- Manage the maintenance of all ledgers, journals and other accounting records of the company.
- Manage the preparation and timely submission of all financial and other management reports of the company.
- Monitor the audit of all accounts, records, and transactions of the company.
- Manage AR:credit and collection policies and procedures.
- Ensure the maintenance of records in connection with fixed assets and inventories.
- Safe-keep all contracts, leases and other legal and financial records.
- Analyze the monthly financial report and investigates unusual variations of the expenses.
- Prepare all budgets and forecasts covering all activities of the company with the Property Manager and other Department Heads
- Examine the daily accounting reports and discusses with the Procurement Executive if special action is needed
- Supervises the preparation of monthly journal entries, financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Ascertain all sales tax, duties, and licenses payable by the company are paid when due
- Recommend and implement improvements in accounting procedures and internal control.
- Monitor the cash flow management of the Company
- Reviews store requisitions and purchase orders.
- Supervise staff in keeping accurate financial records.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Country General Manager