Our client is an innovative player in the tourism and travel industry with operations across Japan and other Asian countries. They have recently partnered with a major technologies company which is also publicly-listed. Due to the change in accounting standards, our client is now looking for an accountant to support them with an important internal control project while also supporting the day-to-day accounting operations.
Please view the details below and do not hesitate to contact me for further information and/or application process. It will be my pleasure to assist you.
- Report: Manager
- Team: Manager + 2x accountants
- Type: Permanent/TTP/Temp
- Start: ASAP
- Reason: New headcount to support internal control project
- Salary: 5-7M JPY/annum
- Process: 1x interview with Manager + Accountant & 1x interview with President
- Interview time: flexible
- Support the internal control procedures
- Support the general accounting operations (GL/AP/AR)
- Support for the IFRS reporting (publicly-listed company experience)
- English communication (internal and external)
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.