Our client is a global leader in its industry in developing pharmaceutical and health & nutrition products. They have achieved this global status by maintaining international patents. They partner with big pharmaceutical companies to develop and distribute better performing products for consumers. Furthermore, they have recently built a new senior leadership/management team consisting of professionals who previously worked at 3M, GE and other large corporations. With over 10 offices & factories across the country, they now need additional talent in their BP&A and finance & accounting team. This role will be directly involved in business improvement projects.
Please review the details below and contact us immediately for more information and the next steps.
Thank you and best regards,
- Position: Analyst
- Team: BP&A (4x members) + 6x members in the finance & accounting division
- Reporting: BP&A Manager
- Schedule: 8:00-17:00 (flexible time)
- Process: 3x interviews (HR, CFO, CEO at HQ outside of Tokyo)
- Start: ASAP
- Work various analysis & reports: profit, margin, cost, sales & production, etc.
- Monitor factory operations on-site => expected travel: 1-2x/week (1.5 hours from Tokyo)
- Support business planning
- Support with some accounting operations
- Strong communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Japanese)
- Potential to learn and grow (more important than existing experience)
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.