A major player in Telecom Industry is looking for Assistant Accounting Manager.
The candidate should be a hands-on strategic individual who is happy to roll up their sleeves and move between responsibility levels. They must be able to work in a highly collaborative team environment. He/She will be handling a team of 5 people and will be reporting to the Accounting Manager.
* Review of daily accounting entries: GL / AP / AR / FA
* Manage to report of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements (IFRS and J - GAAP)
* Coordinate semi-annual audit process
* Support semi-annual forecast and yearly budget process
* Control tax calculation and reporting process with tax accountants
* Preparation and review of statutory financial statements
* Preparation of Statutory financial statements and business reports
* Ad-hoc analysis and financial projects
* Native in Japanese and Business Level in English
* At least 5 years of experience in accounting and financial reporting
* Work experience in Big 4 firms and CPA qualifications is a plus
* Knowledge in J-GAAP and IFRS
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ERP a plus
* Detail-oriented, proactive professional with solid interpersonal skills
* Must be willing to take a hands-on role
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-8081-5851 for a confidential discussion on your career.