A powerful American retailer company is on the search for a hands-on and bilingual Accounting Manager.
- Supervises and directs work of Accounts Payable Associates, Account Receivable Associates, Imaging, Cashiers, Accountants, and inbound/outbound mail processing
- Own all aspects of income tax reporting function, including both domestic and international tax provision, and working with the company’s external auditor and advisors, if needed.
- Responsible for completing monthly close duties and schedules in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to control costs and reduce expenses
- Interact with remote teams in terms of monthly close activities, including journal entries, monthly schedules and reconciliation work
- Manage all required corporate reporting [Requirements] · Bilingual: Native Japanese and Business level English · CPA is desired · Minimum of 5 years’ experience years of hands-on experience in Financial Reporting and Tax filing · Excellent international tax skills a plus· Advanced computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook. · Excellent verbal and written communication skills · Experience with accounting and tax preparation software including SAP is preferred · Comfortable supporting meetings for large groups · Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively guide internal and external clients · Ability to plan and organize work for self and others · Ability to think critically in tight deadlines
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or (080-3710-0288) for a confidential discussion on your career.