[About the company]
Our client a well-known European company in the Medical Device Industry has opened a new position for 'Accounting Supervisor' in Tokyo, Japan. The Supervisor will support the Finance Manager/ Supervisor to perform Accounting function and strengthen team management.
- Performs regular monthly accounting tasks.
- Leading the preparation of internal and external periodic financial reporting
- Supervise staff, assign work, monitor activities, and evaluate the performance
- Ensure proper and timely periodic filings, including tax return and various statutory requirements
- Cash flow management
- Support external and internal audit
- Participates and executes a variety of accounting and financial projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field
- Japanese or The U.S. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license would be a plus
- Previous experience as an accountant, accounting supervisor, or manager
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with accounting software and experience with a software system implementation a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting, and cost control principles, and International
- Financial Reporting Standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Pays strict attention to detail
- Ability to manage employees, while multi-tasking large projects
[How to apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-6469-2020 for a confidential discussion on your career.