[About the company]
Our client a multinational Food Chain has opened a new position for 'Assistant Accounting Manager' in Tokyo, Japan. The candidate will play a vital role in Japan's Accounting team and support the Accounting Manager to perform Accounting function and strengthen team management.
- Performs regular monthly accounting tasks.
- Leading the preparation of internal and external periodic financial reporting
- Supervise staff, assign work, monitor activities, and evaluate the performance
- Ensure proper and timely periodic filings, including tax return and various statutory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field
- Previous experience as an 'Accountant'
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with accounting software and experience with a software system implementation a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Pays strict attention to detail
[How to apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or 080-6469-2020 for a confidential discussion on your career.