[About the company]
Our client one of the top 3 'ready to wear, footwear, SLG and jewelry' brand in the world has opened for the first time a very unique position of "Business Planning" in Tokyo. The person-in-charge will play a vital hands-on role in the controlling and merchandising department.
- Preparing sales report periodically
- Sales planning & analysis
- Merchandising analysis support for buyers
- Open To Buy (OTB) Control
- Inventory analysis and control
- Store visit with the buyer
- Business planning or MD operation experience preferably in the fashion industry
- Business English
- Graduation from university
- Quick learner & team player
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office Software
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-6469-2020 for a confidential discussion on your career.