[About the Company]
Our client one of the major manufacturers of
Interview process: First interview in Tokyo and Final Interview in the plant
Stakeholders/Reporting: Regional Purchase Manager
Salary: 4.5M - 6M (negotiable)
Benefits: Relocation support (Actual moving fees & house deposit up to 500,000 Yen)
- Research, select and purchase quality products and materials.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
- Process requisitions and update management on status of orders.
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
- Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Analyze market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions.
- Coordinate with inventory team, management, and stockroom as required.
- Assess the quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and management.
- Bachelor's Degree in
- 3 years of buying experience
- Native Japanese, Business English
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in appropriate software.
- Critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Occasional domestic and/or international travel.
[How to apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-6469-2020 for a confidential discussion on your career. At Advisory Group, we do more than recruit, we advise and work as your long term career partner.