|ポジション名:||Demand Supply Planning|
|担当者名:||Lorraine Chai (08037100288)|
|求人公開日:||July 31, 2019 15:10|
1. Develop and update the demand forecast with accuracy and in timely fashion with rationale reasoning, legitimate facts and trend of marketing and sales.
2. Review, analyze and manage the supply schedule for is in line with forecast, open orders and company project.
3. Manage inventory level to reduce the risk of excess and obsolete inventory.
1. Analyze, create, and update demand forecast for all SKUs under assigned product categories.
2. Manage the supply schedule to meet demand forecast and other requirements such as actual sales orders.
3. Liaison and negotiate with suppliers or distribution planners on product availability dates.
4. Determine shipping methods and instruct suppliers.
5. Communicate out the potential risks including the excess and shortages
6. Manage demand and supply of end-of-life of products by collaborating with sales and marketing
7. Monitor inventory level and
8. Propose/implement cost reduction plans and efficient business processes/ideas on a regular basis.
9. Propose/implement an optimal solution and take actions to immediate concerns and issues.
1. Ability to compile and analyze information / data
2. Good IT skills (Strong MS Excel, Experience of SAP (S4 and APO), Business Objects experience is a plus, average MS Word / Power Point skills)
3. Work well under pressure (mainly from multi-tasking management including product shortage management)
4. Communication and interpersonal skill
5. Time Management
6. Attention to detail
7. Bilingual (Native-level Japanese, Business-level English)
8. Positive attitude toward learning to enhance broader knowledge of operations skills
9. Maintain confidentiality of business relations / information