A well-known European FMCG company is now hiring an FP&A Manager for its new product line-up. The general information is attached below, contact Advisory Group K.K for further details.
- To assist the manager and business planning process
- Support demand forecast and tracking of inventory and flow
- To add value to the relatively new finance team by providing reports and useful contacts in Asia and Europe and the like
- To provide ad-hoc and effective financial analyses and support to the management team
- Forecast demand for products accurately in a timely manner, manage the flow of products and control inventory
- Maintain close relationships with Group Finance, Divisional Financeandlocal operational team, and provide assistance to the local team when they have queries with Group policies and requirements
- Work closely with the Japan business team, provide reports and effective analyses in a timely manner
- Maintain proper internal control and compliance and make recommendations for cost control and profit improvement to the market manager
- Review and manage master files and investment approval process to ensure compliance with Group policy, financial accuracy, and timely approval.
- Support the team in ad hoc project analysis with the objective of maximizing profit and improving efficiencies.
- Support new product / new system launches and closely monitor and track their performance.
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- 5+ years experience driving FP&A and/or accounting efforts in substantial size company
- Broad financial experience
- Self-starter, good communicator
- SAP Experience is nice to have
- Strong analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills
- Native level Japanese + Advanced Business English