|求人公開日:||March 01, 2019 10:57|
An international travel tech company is massively growing in their Tokyo office and they are looking for a hands on and business savvy FP&A Manager.
• Conduct variance analysis to understand key drivers for revenue and profit as well as analyze current trend in key performance indicators
• Use financial expertise and counsel to provide insightful analysis, commentary and bring balance regarding strategy, sales performance and actions, knowledge of business objectives and priorities. Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
• Provide management and departments with monthly reports and ensure that they stay within budget.
• Identify and analyze financial risks.
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting and Financial Forecasting.
• 5+ years of experience in FP&A within a similar or related industry
• Analytical and critical (ability to challenge)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
• Able to manage multiple deadlines with proven organizational skills
• Dynamic, flexible, and driven to succeed
• Able to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated
• Strong team player and strong relationship builder
• Quick learner, ability to grasp key business drivers and communicate in a focused manner
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-3710-0288 for a confidential discussion on your career.