Our client is a famous multinational luxury brand company. The company locates in the center of Tokyo and they are growing the numbers of stores rapidly in Japan. Currently they are looking for a Finance manager who enjoys energetic & international working environment to join the team.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan, Etc.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Preparing and presenting Monthly Financial reports.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, new store rollouts as well as new projects.
- Decision Making: Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
Native Japanese, Business English
Strong stand alone working experience before in similar or related position
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, verbal and written
Positive attitude also when working under pressure
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.