Our client is a luxury goods company with retail stores across the world. The company has a modern and innovative approach to their products which has proven to be successful. They have partnered with us to find an ideal Finance Manager who will lead the finance & accounting team and operations for Japan. Their offices are located in central Tokyo.
Please review the details below and contact us immediately for further questions and next steps. The process for this hiring will be spread across 3 meetings: local team, APAC team
Thank you and best regards,
- Managerial: manage
teamof 2x accountants
- General accounting: manage/supervise accounting operations (GL/AP/AR)
- FP&A: manage budgeting, forecasting and ad-hoc reports for company performance within the local market
- Reporting: Overseas reporting in English
- ERP experience (preferably SAP)
- Good communication skills in English & Japanese and positive attitude
- Team-player mindset and hands-on
- Experience in the retail industry
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.