Our Client is a global famous service company, with convenient office location in Japan and friendly working environment. They've been in Japan for quite a long time with stable business model and growing speed. Currently, they are looking for a senior accountant position to support back office operations.
- Responsible for general accounting, monthly financial reporting (USGAAP) to HQ
- Work closely with External Tax advisor and prepare the supporting documents for consumption tax and corporate tax filings
- Provide cost and profitability analysis to management for business review /planningSupport the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Daily Cash management
- Minimum 5 years accounting /or audit experience in international companies or international
- University graduate, CPA preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of USGAAP, JGAAP and Taxation
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of tax filings including consumption tax and corporate tax
- Proactive and strong team player
- Strong English skill including both writing and verbal
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or 080-9452-9869 for a confidential discussion on your career.