An international and sophisticated Tax Company is looking for an experienced and bilingual Financial Controller
• Support the Commercial team to complete and review models for tender & business case submissions.
• Review and critique relevant parts of new customer and vendor contracts.
• Provide support and guidance to the operational teams for financial and commercial issues.
• Oversee and manage the outsourced accounting for two local entities.
• Lead and supervise one in-house senior accountant in the execution of her duties.
• General financial accounting activities but not limited to:
-Month-end close and reporting, including Group reporting via HFM
-Provide P&L commentaries and financial forecasts
• Liaise with external service providers including outsourced accounting service provider, Auditors and Tax advisers.
• Resolve technical accounting issues and prepare supporting Accounting Position Papers to justify positions taken.
• Liaise and co-ordinate with regional accounting and reporting functions in Singapore and Europe
• Solidify and stabilize critical back office support functions by driving the implementation of the recommendations produced by the current Japan Back Office Improvement project.
•Native Japanese and Fluent English is a must
• Minimum 5 years post graduate audit and accounting experience in a Big 4 accounting firm. A further minimum 5-7 years of experience in industry where the candidate has developed and managed an entire Finance function including its support systems.
• Qualified CA/CPA with undergraduate or Master’s degree in Finance & Accounting or Economics.
• A fast learner who can identify improvement opportunities across the organization and convince all stakeholders of related merits.
• Hands on experience managing change and implementing new business processes.
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or (080-3710-0288) for a confidential discussion on your career.