- Title: HR Manager
- Report to: APAC HR
- Industry: Hotel & Resorts
- Employees: 200+
- Properties: 12 in Japan
- Location: Minato-Ku, Tokyo
- Start Date: June 2019
- Salary Range: 8-9 Million
- Employment Type: Perm
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES:
1. Managing Recruitment and Hiring Process:
- Assists in the interviewing and hiring of Human Resource employee team members with the appropriate skills, as needed.
- Establishes and maintains contact with external recruitment sources.
- Partners with vendor partners to ensure effective and efficient hiring decisions are made.
- Performs quality control on candidate identification/selection.
- Coordinate the On-boarding process for new joiners
2. Performs Performance Evaluation for employees
3. Managing Employee Development
4. Administering And Educating Employee Benefits
5. Maintaining Employee Relations
6. Managing Legal and Compliance Practices
- 1st Round: HR Executive
- 2nd Round: Director
- 3rd Round: APAC HR