[About the Company]
Our client a major European Automotive Company has opened a new position for IT Business Analyst in it's DevOps team. Based on the Agile model, DevOps teams are fully responsible for products/ application systems for assigned business areas, from new implementation projects to regular operation issues.
- Execute IT project as a leader or member with business users
- Strong communication bridge with stakeholder: business, IT teams, international and local & vendors
- Manage a project development
- Data analyze
- System test and manage UAT (User Acceptance Tests)
- University Grade
- Fluent Japanese, Business English
- 5+ years Corporate IT
- 3+ years IT Design
- 3+ years managing teams (3 or more)
- Basic RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Basic Programming (Java, .Net, etc)
- Expert project management skills (eg, familiar with PMBOK).
[How to apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-6469-2020 for a confidential discussion on your career.