Our Client is a well Known Consulting firm and they provide internal audit, financial, operations, technology, governance, and risk consulting services.
Number of locations: 70+ offices
Overall, a great opportunity to leverage on own skills, and develop knowledge/experience in a variety of business areas.
- General knowledge of accounting / legal affairs
- Internal auditing for multiple departments, both domestic and international.
- J-SOX compliance tasks (documentation, management evaluation, ITGC).
- Propose and implement new strategies to improve business.
- Execute all audits in accordance with professional standards.
- Assist audit management in preparation & execution of the audit plan
- Prepare audit work program and understands the specific risks to be evaluated
- Acquire knowledge on activities and risks during assignments and via training
- Maintain clear work papers and audit trail of the work done in the appropriate tool
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com 080-8081-5851 for a confidential discussion on your career.