Key Account Manager
1. 3-5 years’ practical working experience in multinational freight forwarding and logistics organizations.
2. Have a good understanding of the market,their work culture, cargo and customs requirements plus good knowledge relationship management
3. Able to generate immediate business and bring in sales revenue.
4. Experience in conducting business development activities preferably with globally-based customers.
5.Experience in the application of Customer Record Management (CRM) tools for opportunities and pipelines updates.
5.Possess analytical and problem-solving skills, task -oriented with good knowledge in presentation and negotiation.
6. Possess proven track reference in managing global /key accounts