[About the Company]
A globally known American women apparel company is looking for a highly detailed and customer service driven Logistics Manager.
• Maintain the company’s continuing competitive edge in the marketplace, improve business through the implementation of the client service strategies and resolution of retail claims
• Establish long-term relationships to identify new client service opportunities through interaction with wholesale and retail partners
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
• Provide leadership for client service initiatives to all brand/consumer segments of retail and wholesale partners, while gaining commitment to operational agreements
• 3-5 years management experience in a similar client service or sales role
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze issues and situations systematically
• Ability to manage expenses within a prescribed budget
• Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team with all partners and strong negotiation skills
• Strong sense of urgency, ability to maintain priorities and deadlines in a busy and dynamic environment
• Advanced proficiencies with MS Excel and Word
• Native level Japanese and Business level English
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or (080-3710-0288) for a confidential discussion on your career.