|求人公開日:||August 09, 2019 14:32|
Inventory and National Logistics :
- Manage inventory levels by analyzing current balances in the system and balances in transit, aiming at optimizing inventory and reducing items with low turnover.
- Coordinate warehouse and logistics teams to align with Getinge's objectives and end-customer expectations.
- Align with the Sales and Service departments the demands of each area to define the products to be purchased in the domestic market or through improvisation;
- Establish KPIs and deadlines for separation and release of processes for delivery.
- Evaluate service providers regarding compliance with the rules applicable to transportation and quality of deliveries made.
- Ensure that import processes are carried out in accordance with internal procedures and applicable standards.
- Analyze the import process looking for ways to facilitate the operation and reduce logistics costs and nationalization of products.
- Must have at least 4 years of previous experience in Logistics and Inventory Control;
- Experience in managing teams;
- SAP knowledge preferable;
- Bachelor in Business Administration, International Trade, or Logistic Administration or other related courses. Preferably with Supply Chain post-graduation.
- Language: fluent English.