Our Client is a well known Electronics Manufacturer located in Shinagawa.
- Coordinate general administrative activities for the office
- Help in relocation/moving the office
- Coordinate with the procurement team
- Maintain an efficient and productive work atmosphere
- Purchase & maintain office supplies
- Participate as needed in special projects
- Maintain positive relationships with office vendors/Negotiating with Vendors
- Maintain and track office management expenses and budgets
- Strong Office Management Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills in both Japanese and English
[HOW TO APPLY]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.