[About the company]
Our client one of the top 5 global law & corporate advisory firm headquartered in the U.S have an open position for Office Secretary in their Tokyo office. The candidate will play a vital role in Japan.
- Answers, screens and places phone calls
- Opens reads and routes mail as directed
- Covers the reception after regular work hours
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good typing skills
- Ability to read, interpret and follow instructions
- Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-6469-2020 for a confidential discussion on your career. At Advisory Group, we do more than recruit, we advise and work as your long term career partner.