Our client is
- Work with internal and external parties (including clients and vendors) on QHSE plan and implementation effort.
- Review and distribute all QHSE Documentation
- Approve Corrective and Preventive Action Requests & Incident Reports
- Review all KPIs and regularly conduct the Management Review Meeting with
relevantteam at site.
- Immediately report to Management if there is noncompliance to QHSE Policies & Regulations
- Approve the Risk Assessments
- Execute the Emergency Drills and other Emergency Response Procedure
- Audit and Assess the QHSE compliance of Vendors
- Strong experience in QUSE Management
- Strong experience in IMS (integrated service management)
- Strong communication skills in English/Japanese
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.