At Advisory Group K.K., our purpose and mission are to help candidates (regardless of age, gender, education or career gaps) find their dream jobs via permanent employment, temporary employment, projects or consulting engagements. If you are self-motivated, dedicated, results-driven, and looking for new challenges with rewarding results, Advisory Group is for you!
The Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for:
- Communicating with candidates to understand their current employment situation, their needs in jobs searches, career plans and aspirations.
- Providing advice to candidates regarding their job search activities, career plans and issues they have with their current employer.
- Sourcing candidates by scouting from job posting website, searching the internal database, obtaining referrals.
- Screening candidates on the phone, by resume or by face-to-face meeting to assess the skill/cultural/organizational matching with the clients' jobs.
- Recommending the candidates screened to the advisors and introducing jobs to the candidates to get them interested.
- Setting up candidate meeting, interviews, obtaining feedback from clients and updating the status accordingly.
Other Main Responsibilities
-Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
-Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
-Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
-Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
-Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
-Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
-Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
-Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
-Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
Recruitment advisor roles are generally open to graduates regardless of degree subject. Advisory Group typically value drive, experience, skills and abilities as well as the determination to succeed over specific qualifications. Postgraduate study is not essential. Relevant sales experience and skills are more useful.
-Working Visa in Japan
-Strong communication skills (English or Japanese - Native level)
-Good written skills (English or Japanese - Native level)