Our client is an international consumer good company with over 6 factories worldwide.One of their strong policy is against pollution, they only use natural materials, and is contentious about the environment.
The Sales Operations Senior Manager plays a major analytical role where he continuously improves, develops, and documents sales policies, processes, procedures, and tools that maintain the accuracy and integrity of sales data. In this position, the Sales Operations Senior Manager ensures consistency and accuracy of key sales systems and the execution of pipeline management processes and sales forecasting.
- To facilitating data review and reporting and developing sales strategies as well as identifying emerging market opportunities.
- The Sales Operations Senior Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of sales enablement tools, programs, and processes.
- This position also plays a central role for monthly HQ reporting and other ad-hoc reports required by the HQ.
Bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) in Sales,Marketing, Finance, or any other business-related field.
- At least 5 years in Sales Operations within a fast-paced andhighly competitive environment
- Strong communication skills
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.