Our client is an international consumer good company with over 6 factories, and over 500 employees worldwide. One of their strong policy is against pollution, they only use natural materials, and is contentious about the environment.
- Establish plans and strategies to achieve maximum profit and volume growth in Retail Sales area
- Staffs and directs the team and provides leadership to obtain optimal performance.
- Develop and manage all sales activities and distribution of retail sales area.
- Conduct regular strategical meetings with client top management in discussing business strategy.
- Lead the negotiation with key clients and make important decisions.
- Plan and manage business portfolio/segment according to an agreed business development strategy.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
[How to Apply]If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion on your career.