Our client is an international consumer good company with over 6 factories worldwide. One of their strong policy is against pollution, they only use natural materials, and is contentious about the environment.
- Establish plans and strategies to achieve maximum profit and volume growth in line with the company direction.
- Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership to obtain optimal performance.
- Develop and manage all sales activities and distribution in the assigned team.
- Carry out marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate sales efforts with other organized marketing activities
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up
- Strong knowledge and experience of negotiation with client's top management
- Experience in Retail or Consumer goods industry
[How to Apply]If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or for a confidential discussion on your career.