[About the company]
Our client a leading manufacturer of outdoor power equipment with a history more then a century has opened a new position for the 'SCM Logistics Planning and Control Supervisor' in Tokyo, Japan. The supervisor manages, improve and optimize demand and supply planning (information and goods) via CSS and Baan.
- Create transparency over demand and supply volume streams
- Handle sourcing components via ERP
- Handle communication with suppliers in terms of delivery or purchasing
- Manage KPI
- 5years experience (Supply and demand planning & Operational intercontinental logistics)
- Affinity for planning, process mapping, implementation and IT
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Customer focused
- Able to drive change and continuous improvement
- Fluent in Japanese and English
[How to apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or 080-6469-2020 for a confidential discussion on your career. At Advisory Group, we do more than recruit, we advise and work as your long term career partner.