Our client is a multinational industrial Automation company. They have stable business in Japan with family like working environment. We are partnering with them to find one senior accountant who can support their business.
- Handle monthly/quarterly/year-end closing processes (receivables, payables, general ledger, I/C transactions etc.)
- Perform bank/ BS reconciliation
- Maintain fixed assets
- Conduct accounts payable and accounts receivable settlement transactions
- Review and process employee expense reports
- Create monthly financial reporting (US GAAP)
- Attend monthly finance call
- Support audits
- 7+ years of accounting (AP, AR, GL) and treasury experience (in accordance with US GAAP)
- Experience in closing processes
- Strong skills in Excel and ERP system (SAP is preferred)
- Good communication skill in both Japanese and English
- Self-motivated, proactive, good eye for details
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.