Our client is a European-based company with operations across the globe. They are a recognized key player in professional services: audit, consulting and accounting. In recent years, we have been working closely with them to build their finance & accounting team. They have asked us to find an accounting professional to join their team, managing the companies finances (internal accounting, not client-side). Please review the details below and contact us immediately to discuss the next steps or for further inquiries.
- Position: Senior Staff, Internal Accounting
- Reason: Replacement
- Report: Japan Finance Director
- Team: 3x (1x Manager, 1x Senior Staff, 1x Staff)
- ERP: NetSuite
- Location: Tameike-Sanno station
- Type: Permanent
- Start: ASAP
- Salary: 6-8M JPY/annum
- Hiring process: 2-3x interviews
- Support team managing general accounting operations
- Manage General Ledger (GL)/Accounts Payable (AP)/Accounts Receivable (AR)
- AP: recording invoices, planning payments and withholding taxes, etc.;
- AR: invoicing, revenue recognition, collection, days sales outstanding (DSO) reports, etc;
- Bank reconciliation, cash flow reports, expenses, intercompany transactions;
- Foreign Exchange (FX) loan adjustments, and fixed assets;
- Support for periodic reports (yearly, monthly, etc.), budget & forecasting, year-end closing, tax filing, etc.
- Supervise and train 1x staff.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Bilingual: Japanese & English
- Potential to grow and become manager
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.