[About the company]
Our Client, one of the top global medical device companies has opened a permanent position for a Senior Financial Analyst/Controller. This position is a key value-added role within Global Operations that partners with various levels of leadership to drive financial ownership, cost efficiency, and business excellence.
- Financial management, forecasting, month-end support, financial analysis.
- Interpret financial information
- Support the global supply chain and operations in projections and trends.
- Distribution, and warehousing financial analysis.
- Self-motivated and proactive, setting high standards for success
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changes
- Ability to take initiative for efficiency and process improvement
- Proficiency with Excel (e.g. Pivot table, common Excel functionalities), Word, and PowerPoint
[How to apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or 080-4148-9038 for a confidential discussion on your career.