[About the company]
Our client a well-known multinational company in the Food and Beverage industry has opened a new position for 'Supply Chain Service Executive' in Tokyo, Japan. The role of Supply Chain Customer Service Executive will be to provide support to the supply chain team, working alongside demand planning and logistics. It will involve management of the ordering process from supply sites and warehouses to customers based across Asia & Europe.
- Utilizing SAP to process sales orders and follow SAP business flow
- Ensure that all documentation is provided to relevant parties - invoices, packing lists and tracking information
- Face to face meetings when appropriate, to ensure good customer relationships.
- SAP data management: material and price set up, new account set up.
- Support to account managers and support to supply chain team members during
- Regular liaison with the customer to ensure demand and supply is balanced to best fulfill customer requirements
- Experience working within a similar role within Customer Service / Supply Chain
- Experience using SAP or a similar MRP/Order Processing system
- Excel - Experience using Pivot Tables and V Lookups
- Pays strict attention to detail
- Willing to manage employees, while multi-tasking large projects