An European food and drink company that produces some of our favourite childhood treats is looking for a temporary accountant to help them through the peak season. This position has the potential to be converted from temporary to permanent.
·Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
· Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
· Support the general accounting operations (GL/AP/AR)
· Support for audit and tax filing
· Understanding of closing and bank reconciliation
· Native Japanese and Business level English
· Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
· Accuracy and attention to detail
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (080-3710-0288) for a confidential discussion on your career.