A trendy American cosmetic company is having tremendous growth and they are looking to hire a temporary executive assistant to help the new fiscal year (potential to be converted from temporary to permanent)
· Provide strategic administrative and project management support for the CEO
· Extensive calendar management and travel planning for internal and external meetings
· Prepare international travel arrangements and itineraries, and meticulously file expenses
· Answer telephones, route callers and record messages as appropriately, providing accurate and timely response to both.
· Prepare and file executive expense reports
· Native Japanese and Business level English
· 2+ years of executive assistant experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Ability to successfully multitask
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (080-3710-0288) for a confidential discussion on your career.