• Preparation of GL entries, including manual journals
• Preparation of revenue reconciliations and analysis for monthly close
• Performs cost reviews to ensure accruals are captured correctly
• Prepares balance sheet reconciliations with appropriate support and documentation
• Performs analytical reviews and analysis of financial information, to identify and rectify errors
• Performs GL close tasks for monthly and yearly close in accordance with Group timetable
• Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reporting; and delivers in accordance with Group timetable
• Performs self-review on own work to ensure accuracy and high-quality work
• Maintain a strong control and operating environment; ensuring adherence to Global processes, policies, and standards
• English – Business level verbal and written
• Japanese – Native level verbal and written
• Accounting qualification or University Education in Accounting.
• 4+ years’ experience in Accounting and G/L closing and reporting
• Strong G/L analysis and reconciliation skills
• Understanding financial statements and dependencies
• PC skills - Excel, and other MS Office tools
• SAP ERP experience
• IFRS knowledge and experience
• Big 4 audit experience.
• Retail industry
• Strong Excel
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Proactive, independent and with “can-do” attitude.
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
• Team player
If you are looking to challenge yourself in this competitive world.
Please call us immediately to secure this position for yourself