Our client is a Fortune 500 company (US-based multinational)and an important player in the healthcare/medical device industry. They have been leaders in their speciality for decades. We have developed a strong relationship with both the CFO and CEO over the past few years. Many other candidates, including the CFO, were actually hired through us. Both executives possess a clear vision on how they want to drive the business and strong management skills (no micro-management, mature and professional).
They have partnered with us exclusively to build a team of professionals that will help them expand in the Asian markets. We are currently looking for accounting & finance talents who are eager to join and actively participate in refining their accounting operations. Please review the details below and contact me directly by e-mail with your CV or at 070-3391-8989 for more information about this opportunity and others. I will gladly work to secure you a meeting with the hiring manager.
Reason: New position due to growth
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Employment type: Flexible - permanent or temporary/contract depending on the candidate
Salary: 5-7M JPY/annum
• Work with APAC shared services center to ensure all accounts payables are booked on a timely and
accurate manner (authorization, evidence (proper documentation), correct cost center and relevance to
• Work closely with procurement and logistics to resolve any discrepancies between purchase orders and
• Ensure that related internal control procedures are maintained and complied with.
• Prepare bank payment (biz station)
• Ensure that all staff expenses are supported by documents and properly authorized and enter them in the system
• Work with APAC shared services center to process cash application in customer accounts.
• Communicate with Sales Team/external customer for any discrepancies.
• Generate aging report to manage overdue.
• Prepares daily collection reports
• Monitor credit limit and report any risk to stakeholders
• Follows up outstanding accounts of customers
• Ensure accurate adaption of applicable tax rate.
• Act as internal tax advisor for any clarification (withholding tax, consumption tax, revenue tax, etc.)
• Process tax payments documents on a timely manner
• Capture all the items need to capitalize and and work with APAC Shared Services in preparing appropriate
documentation for capitalisation.
• Assist with annual fixed assets count.
• Prepare depreciation/amortization schedule to book necessary monthly entries (leasing, advance payment,
• Provide support in the preparation, review and analysis of financial and management reporting to ensure
accurate and timely reporting of results to meet management requirements
• Reconcile Sub-ledgers with general ledger
• Reconcile the bank statements with the bank accounts in the general ledger
• Support the Financial Controller in Process Improvements and System changes as and when required.
Prepare monthly lease accounting journals(if any).
• Estimate and book material expense accruals when necessary.