Our Global Client leading in the Hospitality industry is looking for Accountant/Sr. Accountant. Currently, there are 8 people in the Accounting team and are hiring more as they are expanding in other parts of Japan.
The candidate should be a hands-on strategic individual who is happy to roll up their sleeves and move between responsibility levels. They must be able to work in a highly collaborative team environment. Multicultural experience will be an advantage since the candidate has to communicate with the global team as well.
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions
- Processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements to related regulations and company accounting and financial guidelines
- General accounting incl. Payables, receivables, fixed assets, staff and travel expenses, and cost accruals
- Assisting with monthly/quarterly/year-end financial closing
- Handling all intercompany transactions
- Communicate with other offices on a variety of accounting matters
- Input daily payment from customers to Internal system
- Preparing refund and commission payment to customers
- Petty cash management
- Support senior accountant with various matters
- Detail-oriented, proactive professional with solid interpersonal skills
bokki(Bookkeeping) 2nd-grade certificate
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Accounting preferable
- Must be willing to take a hands-on role
- Flexible to change and used to working in an international environment
- 3 years and more work experience in Accounting
- Native in Japanese and Business Level in English
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or 080-8081-5851 for a confidential discussion on your career.