Job Description Header
About Our Client:
A major multinational Player in the Hotel Industry with over 15properties in Japan. Hotels located in Hokkaido, Osaka, Kyoto, Fukuoka. Employees over 1500+ and a very multinational Cultural. Footprints in other countries like India, China, Singapore, Thailand. Excellent work environment and flexibility to work. Front Office Manager required for day shift.
- Conducts daily audits of Front Office associates’ appearance, grooming and hygiene.
- Evaluates per shift checklist, and ensures all tasks are completed.
- Coordinates with HR/Training Department in providing consistent training opportunities for all Front Office associates, encouraging their personal and career development.
- Obtains OJT Trainer certification to train as OJT Trainer as required. Manages Front Office associates’ professional development by maintaining the OAP On-The-Job Training System.
- Maintains accuracy of data on the Property Management System.
- Meets upon arrival or bid farewell VIP residents in the absence of top management.
- From time to time, escorts residents to the apartment upon arrival.
- Conducts spot checking of all luggage/parcel storage areas.
- Addresses and resolves resident complaints or concerns. Follows up with customer concerns and feedback reported on satisfaction survey and other feedback platforms.
- Prepare and collates regular reports as designated by Management.
- Attends management meetings and conducts monthly departmental meetings.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Plans and organizes resident events and parties.
Call us to get full details about our client and secure your chance to meet with the hiring manager!