A manufacturing client is looking for Accounts Payable Manager, who can Manage accounts payable daily processes and help support the business. They are located in central Tokyo and wants someone to start asap.
• Maintain detailed and organized files and records
• Follow up with management staff on invoice issues
• Perform a monthly audit of Accounts Payable Aging Report
• Managing accounts payable daily processes like overseeing vendor and employee accounts; updating status and making changes into accounting software to ensure record information is accurate and up to date.
• Preparing monthly closing of financial records for accounts payable department and other month-end closing related tasks
• Providing assistance to vendors, contractors, and operations staff; responding to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs
• Have a thorough understanding of vendor terms to ensure timely vendor payments.
• Recommend to Accounting Manager operational efficiencies with regards to AP processing and Cash Disbursement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an accounting role
• A basic understanding of bookkeeping and/or accounting procedures is required
• Working knowledge of accounts payable
• Strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong mathematical, analytical and technical skills
• Native Japanese and Business English required
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or 080-8081-5851 for a confidential discussion on your career.