Job Description Header
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers and providers of glass, ceramic, chemical and many other industrial products on a global scale. This European listed company employs over 150,000 employees worldwide have important activities in Japan. They have partnered with us to find them a key player in their finance & accounting team. Please review the details below and contact me immediately for further information and your application.
You can reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-3391-8989.
- Company: Large listed industrial manufacturer
- Location: Tokyo
- Department: Finance
- Reporting to: CFO
- APAC HQ: China
- Finance team: 6x members total
- Total employees: 800+
- ERP: SAP
- Position: Assistant-controller
- Reason: Replacement
- Start: ASAP
- Salary: 7-9M JPY + 10% incentives
Prepare and analyze financials
- Monthly closing: preparation of reports, forecast, budget, etc.
- Monthly closing: analysis of financial results, reserves, accruals and other balance sheets.
- Analysis of compliance with internal control and other complex issues.
- Reports: manufacturing costs, margin analysis, pricing, inventory (reserves, slow-moving, obsolete, LCM, etc.), overtime & labor production (root cause) volume, cost variance, working capital, and other ad hoc reports.