Industry: Heathcare & Pharmaceutical
The Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager will be responsible for developing and manage sales reporting operation, master data management and related systems required for commercial operations for the Japan office.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develop and manage Sell In/Out data reporting flow
- Manage ERP & CRM and associated master data
- Compile base data for invoices and incentive calculation
- Ensure the Commercial Operation is aligned with the commercial needs
- Manage venders and collaborate with Internal Commercial Operations team
- Analytical skills including basic statistics knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills, Oracle and Salesforce.com literacy are preferred
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- English (Business level)
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
- Proven working experience as an sales operation specialist or relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years or above relevant position and work experiences
- COGNOS, Salesforce.com and ERP experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of data management and analysis
- Ability to work in teamwork environment
- Energetic, action-oriented and performance-driven; a doer and a performer
- Nice to have excellent communication skills both in English and Japanese