[About the Company]
Our client is a leading global player in specialty logistics services. Their global vision of trust, improvement, and service is key to their renown name. Their Country Director has partnered with us for a need for a Country Operations Manager. In this top role, you will manage the logistics operations and supply chain.
- Oversee all
operationactivities and ensure compliance with regulations
- Play a key role in the decision-making for strategy and initiatives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with agents and subcontractors
- Ensure continuous improvement of
teamthrough mentoring and training
- Adhere to the company vision of trust, improvement, and service
- Strong proven track record of leadership in operations
- Strong history of managing relationships with clients and staff
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management and logistics
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in Japanese and English
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new job opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 080-4239-1134 for a confidential discussion on your career.