[Company] Global Facility Management Company here based here in Tokyo (with over 5years existence) is looking for an Electrical Engineer
- Operation and Management of the high-voltage power system and computer air conditioning system
- Achieve continuity of critical engineering services with focus on uptime and operation at optimum efficiency
- Support Critical Facility Manager with engineering management programs and ensuring safe and compliant workplaces
- Perform planned preventive maintenance (PPM) management of the critical facilities through contracted facility vendors
- Coordinate change management processes in accordance with client change policies and service level expectations.
- Responsible for vendor management, emergency change request management, and incident Management.
- Support KPI’s, ensuring that all work orders are electronically closed out within customer service level expectations
- Develop mid to long term capital investment plan
- Support business processes and operational risk assessments, work plans and procedures to mitigate against disruption to services during maintenance, repair or upgrade works etc.
- Can speak Fluent Japanese (minimum N2)
- Over 5 years experience in the above working field etc.
[How to Apply] If interested please contact Jyunpei at email@example.com or call me on 050-1741-9966