* Provide Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) support to the General Manager and commercial team to deliver sales revenue, gross margin, profitability, and other company targets.
* Manage the monthly and quarterly financial forecast process by working closely with key team members to gather operational business information.
* Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company's annual operating plan.
* Develop, refine and implement tools and processes for tracking financial targets and identifying issues.
* Thorough analysis of variances vs. forecast, budget, and prior year including price/volume analysis and gross margin bridges.
* Perform ad-hoc analysis and prepare presentation materials for management decision support.
* University degree in Finance / Accounting
* 3 years' experience as Finance Controller and over 10 years in the Finance department
* Native Japanese with Business English proficiency
* Experience working in the retail industry
* Outgoing, motivated
* Experience leader, proactive and initiator
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-8081-5851 for a confidential discussion on your career.