Our client a listed-pharmaceutical company and amongst the top 10 largest generic companies globally. They have aggressively grown in most recent years through organic growth and mergers & acquisitions. Their Japan office has grown over 5x in size in the past two years and they intend to continue to grow. Most recently, they have decided to merge with a company 10x their size. With this growth, they have partnered with us to find them a professional in finance & accounting for a merger project.
Please review the details below and revert to us by e-mail with your latest resume at email@example.com and do not hesitate to contact me directly at 070-3391-8989.
Team: CFO/Controller + Accounting Manager + Accountant
Position: Finance Manager for SAP & Merger Project
Rate: 4,000-5,000 JPY/hour
Reason: Merger project
Type: 6-month contract (possibility of being converted to permanent if
Support CFO/Controller with -
- General accounting at an operational level (understand and check journal entries)
- SAP implementation project (system and operational integration with
- Merger project (cash management and bank approval payments)
- Reporting overseas (including managerial reporting)
- Hands-on with general accounting and managerial reporting
- Good communication skills in English
- SAP experience