Company: Hospitality/ Travel Agency (Global company)
● Develop a solid basis for the group consolidated financial statements disclosure workflow for an IPO and post-IPO by joint effort with HQ finance team
● Build and ensure accurate and timely disclosures capabilities (monthly, quarterly and annually) for board meetings, investor disclosure and Tokyo Stock Exchange required disclosures.
● Align with external auditor and ensure proper application of new accounting standard, revision of accounting policies where necessary, and they are understood by the entire finance team
● Preparation and filing of financial report and other disclosure items (filing with Tokyo Stock Exchange and Financial Services Agency)
● Discuss and agree with auditors and tax specialists for complex accounting and tax treatments etc.
● Japan CPA or US-CPA
● 5 years of experience at a major audit firm or 5 years of experience on disclosure at a public company
● Experience on development/improvement of disclosure processes
● Profound understanding on disclosure requirements
● Experience with IFRS is a plus etc.
How to apply: If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or 050-1741-9966 for a confidential discussion on your career.